- Silk Lash $100
- Mink Lash $120
- Inner Refill $80
- Removal $30
Eyelash Extension Package
- Includes Touchups $160 (One-time Full Set + 3 Weeks of Touchup)
- 12 Sessions $800
- Eyelash Serum $70 (Make Your Eyelashes Healthier While Wearing Eyelashes)
- 2 Year Packages Available (Please Inquire in Store)
Silk Lash + Eyelash Serum $160
Mink Lash + Eyelash Serum $180
- Organic Eyelash Lifting $100
- Eyelash Lifting Serum (Many Colors) $30
- 4 Weeks Touch Up Lifting $80
- First Time Eyelash Lifting+Lift Serum $110
- Package (10 Times) $700
What are eyelash extensions?
Eyelash extensions have become a beloved beauty secret to women of all ages over the past several years. They enhance the natural look of the eye, bringing youth and radiance to one’s appearance. Eyelash extensions are strands of synthetic hairs individually adhered with special adhesive to one’s own lash that add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Extensions are applied onto the eyelash itself and never come in direct contact with one’s skin.
Please follow these guidelines to help keep your eyelash extensions look beautiful.
- Be gentle with your new lashes, do not get them wet for the first 24 hours after application, refrain from touching or rubbing them. The golden rule is : look but don’t touch. -Avoid swimming, steam rooms, saunas, or extreme heat for 48hours after application.
- Do not use an eyelash curler on the lash extensions or try to perm or tint them. This will break the bond on the extensions and might damage your natural lashes.
- Do not use oil-based products(oil-based eye makeup remover, moisturizer, cleanser, sunscreen) on near your lashes. Use products of non-oily, non-creamy formulas to remove eye makeup. Oil-based makeup products will dissolve the adhesive on the eyelash extensions will cause your extensions to fall out sooner than expected.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes roughly when cleaning your face and avoid running water directly on your lashes
- Avoid sleeping face down to prevent pressing against your eyelashes.
- Be very careful when removing makeup in the eye area. Gently go over the area, sweep up and away from the lash extensions.
- Using mascara on eyelash extensions is not recommended. If you must wear mascara, only use water-based mascara, please do not use waterproof or oil-based mascara as removing this is difficult to do without damaging your natural eyelashes.
- keep an eyelash comb handy to straighten out any loose, stray lashes. Comb them carefully and very gently only when needed.
- Do not pull on any loose extensions or you risk plucking out your natural eyelashes. Do not attempt to remove the lash extensions yourself; allow the extensions to fall off naturally or schedule an appointment to have them professionally removed. -your lash extensions with regular touch-up appointment, please schedule in advance as availability can be limited.