- Single Lobe $20
- Pair of Lobes $40
- Tragus $30
- Conch $30
- Daith/Rook $30
- Eyebrow (Single) $35
- Nose $25
- Valley $35
*Surcharges for the difference in cost may apply to higher priced jewelry. There are many styles to choose from.
**Anatomy varies from person to person and not everyone can be recommended for all sizes/styles of jewelry. We will help find the best style for you. Final sizes and styles are at the discretion of the piercer based on what will heal the best for you.
***VERY IMPORTANT: Piercings require advanced appointments.
- You MUST be 18 years of age to receive a piercing.
- Valid photo ID showing you are 18years of age or older is required.(A Valid photo ID is a driver’s License, passport or State-issued identification Card. Photocopied IDS are NOT acceptable)
- You MUST consume a meal within four hours of your piercing.
- You MUST NOT be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Minors piercing policy
Parent or guardian must be present for paperwork and procedures. ID’s must have a photo and correspond to the legal document.
Starting at age 12:
- Ear Lobes
Starting at age 16:
- Ear Cartilage
Parent or guardian and minor must bring ONE ITEM PER COLUMN
- No Alcohol – Do not drink or “party” heavily the night before or at on the day you get tatooed or pieced.
- Good Mental State – Make sure you are in good physical (well-rested) and emotional health when you come in. Stay relaxed and get into the zone – that’ll help make the experience a good one!
- FOOD IS GOOD- Be sure to eat a good meal before you come in. Feel free to bring in water and some snacks – you may need them.
- Bring your ID- Make sure you bring the required ID! Trying to track it down is a real hassle once you have arrived and are ready to get pierced.
- What to wear- Consider the location of your new piercing and dress accordingly. If you’re unsure of what is best to wear, please give us a call
Piercing After Care
The success of your piercing is dependent upon the care it receives while it is healing. We offer the following guidelines, courtesy of the Association of professional Piercers.
CLEOPATRA will provide aftercare instructions.