*Included with new piercing services: One bottle of NeilMed aftercare solution at no additional charge (regular price $19).
- Single Lobe | $30
- Baby Pair of Lobes | $95
- Pair of Lobes | $60
- Upper Lobe | $30
- Tragus | $45
- Conch | $45
- Daith/Rook | $55
- Eyebrow (single) | $65
- Lat | $45
- Industrial | $65
- Forward Helix | $45
- Helix | $45
- Snug | $45
- Anti-Tragus | $45
- Belly Button | $60
- Nose | $55
- Septum | $65
- Re-piercing (Cleopatra Beauty Studios repeat customers) | $20
- Old piercing must be healed completely (2 to 6 months) in order to do re-piercing.
*Piercing prices do not include jewelry cost.
*Please Do Not bring your own earrings. We Can Not use the personal earrings for all types of ear piercings.
*Anatomy varies from person to person and not everyone can be recommended for all sizes/styles of jewelry. We will help find the best style for you. Final sizes and styles are at the discretion of the piercer based on what will heal the best for you.
**VERY IMPORTANT: Piercings require advanced appointments.
Baby Piercing Age: 4 weeks to 11 months.
As a policy, piercing service is not provided to 1- to 3-year olds.
Anyone getting pierced or having jewelry inserted into a piercing must provide proof of age and identification. This includes minors who are accompanied by a parent!
In order to be pierced or have jewelry inserted into a piercing you must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid photo ID. Acceptable identification includes the following:
- Driver’s license
- State issued identification card
Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian and must provide identification and proof of age and relationship to the guardian in order to be pierced or have jewelry inserted into a piercing. Acceptable identification and proof of age and relationship includes the following:
- Any of the forms of acceptable identification listed above from both parent and minor on which either last names or addresses match.
- If the parent has a different last name and address than the minor, then legal documentation (birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce papers, adoption papers, etc.) must be provided to verify the relationship.
- If the legal guardian is not the parent, then legal documentation (adoption papers, power of attorney giving full guardianship without limitations, etc.) must be provided to verify the guardian’s legal right to sign for the minor.
- A school issued photo ID or yearbook picture accompanied by a birth certificate is acceptable identification for minors younger than driving age.
Ages Required For Specific Piercings
Age requirements are subject to change. Current age requirements are as follows: 16 years of age or older with proper identification
- Microdermal (single point) piercings
- Earlobe piercings (no larger than 10 gauge)
- Ear cartilage piercings
- Navel piercings
- Facial piercings
Minors under 12 years of age with parental consent and proper identification
- Earlobes (18, 16, 15 or 14 gauge only)
- No Alcohol – Do not drink or “party” heavily the night before or at on the day you get tatooed or pieced.
- Good Mental State – Make sure you are in good physical (well-rested) and emotional health when you come in. Stay relaxed and get into the zone – that’ll help make the experience a good one!
- FOOD IS GOOD- Be sure to eat a good meal before you come in. Feel free to bring in water and some snacks – you may need them.
- Bring your ID- Make sure you bring the required ID! Trying to track it down is a real hassle once you have arrived and are ready to get pierced.
- What to wear- Consider the location of your new piercing and dress accordingly. If you’re unsure of what is best to wear, please give us a call
Piercing After Care
The success of your piercing is dependent upon the care it receives while it is healing. We offer the following guidelines, courtesy of the Association of professional Piercers.
CLEOPATRA will provide aftercare instructions.